Oscraps

AnnaColor: Black Crowned Night Heron and Green Ridge
isDK

AnnaColor: Black Crowned Night Heron and Green Ridge

Before we arrived, the black crowned night heron owned his spot on the refuge, most likely because the lake was so full that his normal place on the little island in the middle was flooded. He had a great view of the sunrise and he didn't move right away although I got close before I noticed him.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: APP Salute, Salute ALT
Happy 4th of July to everyone in US.
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/annacolor-challenge-06-30-2023-07-13-2023.37928/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: NAdams
Red, white, blue are the colors of the Dutch flag, so recognizable to me, you have adjusted the colors beautifully on the photos, a great take on the challenge!!

Agree, fabulous use of the challenge colors reflected in your photos! I see a lot of night herons here at the pier, always so vigilant. Great background!

Love all of this! Love the red sky you've created.
Thanks. That is the color we've seen when sun rises during forest fires here. You don't get the fog layer when that happens, though. This was just a dirty dark orange sky. :D

Fantastic use of color over the photos. Interesting how the left looks like a topographical map. Wonderful take on the color challenge :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename