Oscraps

AnnaColor: Alamosa Wildlife Refuge
isDK

AnnaColor: Alamosa Wildlife Refuge

The bright sunrise was a special treat after a few cloudy mornings, and I loved the little bits of fog from overnight freezing temperatures. There was frost on windshields. When the skies are clear the first days of fall are magical. We were glad we made the extra trip to Alamosa refuge.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Always so beautiful and wonderfully arranged! Always love the inclusion of a swatch!

Gorgeous use of the frames and photos! I love the watery paint on the ground!

WOW, your background is awesome!! love it so much!! did you ever considered to take of the line dividing the two pages? I think that would make your layouts even better as they are (if that is possible). Standing O!

Wow! Thanks so much, Ana! Really appreciate you.

If you make books, the dividing line becomes integral to your outcomes no matter how you approach it. I keep it there because I want you to imagine the book is folding and some of the artwork won't usually be seen, but the more the book is opened, the more you'll see. There's no way to take it out unless you'd prefer to see the pages without the text added by the book software.

Totally loving those glorious pictures with different frames. Beautiful work as always.

Beautiful background and I love that big brown frame and how the lace is colored to match.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename