Oscraps

AnnaColor: Abundant Blooms
isDK

AnnaColor: Abundant Blooms

We waited 'til the very end of May to buy our canna lily and some salvia to go with it. Luckily there was still one forlorn red one in the store and you planted it. I learned about this fertilizer that would help us get lots of flowers which we wanted. We had amazing blooms in just two weeks!
Credits list
aA: Paper, FIDT Pack, stitchez,
KPertiet: Template
oscraps.com/community/threads/annacolor-challenge-06-19-2021-07-01-2021.33853/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love this background! Such pretty colors/watercolor. I had to think about the number for a minute, then realized it is the NPK (Iong ago I used to be a bit of an expert on fertilizer, now my husband has taken over the fertilizer department for our gardens). Beautiful photos!

Beautiful flowers and the background you created is awesome! love the little OOB too!

Love the background with all the watercolor ... Great job with the OOB. A beautiful page!

Nice to take something that looks not so good, give it a little love and fertilizer and have it give back an abundance of blooms. Beautiful take on the challenge.

I love how you've shown those beautiful photos on a two page spread. The OOB effect is great! And that background is gorgeous as well.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename