Oscraps

AnnaCOLOR: 21/22 New Year's Eve (Fractal Chandelier)
isDK

AnnaCOLOR: 21/22 New Year's Eve (Fractal Chandelier)

New Year's Eve is my time to think of my dad, and I think it always helps to plan added sparkle for the darkest days of the year. When did I see the ceiling that inspired this fractal? I remember so vaguely, but in my mind this chandelier makes perfect sense. It's like I was there a long time ago.
Credits list
aA: APP Twilight Zone Paper, clock face, MMMagicSparklez2
lorie davison: Flyingdream axis, wings
Lynn Anzelc Steampunk clock gears
Oscraps: MB STARS DesignbyTina
one of my fractals
oscraps.com/community/threads/annacolor-challenge-12-03-2021-12-16-2021.34540/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Lorie Davison
  3. Lynne Anzelc Designs
This is just amazing! I love the way the clock is distorted and the stars, and of course, the colors!!

How cool! It's a chandelier that doubles as a super highway where navigation is limited to those who still have their sense of wonder. Wonderful take on our annual sparkle challenge!

Creative art! I tried following the streams of colors but got lost.

Congratulations! Your beautiful artwork has been featured as an aAmazing ARTist Standout on the Fans of Anna Aspnes' Digital Art Facebook page!

link: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10158433208008671&set=gm.4452631844805349

aAmazing Artist Standout for December 5 is ... 21-22 New Years Eve by isDK. Another one of her beautiful fractals. This time it's a chandelier. Love the distorted clock and the colors and sparkle in this page jump out. A "super highway of color." Thank you for sharing your beautiful artwork with us!

Waouh !!! Superbes lumières, couleurs , fractales!!!! " penser à votre père vous a inspiré merveilleusement " félicitations pour votre nomination à l'aAmazing Artist Standout :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename