AnnaColor 10.16.2020 - Cameron Peak (Fire) Exploded
isDK

near 30,000 acres in a day
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=641998&posted=1#post641998

aA: RecipeTemplatePack, Stitch LTA, stitchez, papers
JoanneBrisebois_CTW_StampFrame3

typical firefighter helicopters carry 7,200 gallons of water or retardant, covering about 4 acres

Two large photos, view from Benson Sculpture Park, are mine. The rest are web photos.

Overnight the wind picked up ahead of a cold front and reached gusts of 76 mph, The fire blew up and grew by almost 30,000 acres in a day, at 154,140 acres or 261 square miles. It became the state's largest fire in history. It threatened Loveland and Fort Collins and was 56% contained.
So sorry about these fires, it's like we can't catch a break :-( I do like your use of the template and stitches for a beautifully balanced page, and love the use of the stamp frame! There was once a fire in my neighborhood (when I lived in San Jose) and I knew it was serious when one of those helicopters flew right over me on the golf course and dropped some water on me.

DK, I certainly hope you and your family aren't threatened by the fires. These photos show you to be very close. Stay Safe!!!
PS. beautiful layout and balance of photos.

I hope things are better. That rush of smoke next to the blue sky is impressive and scary. Terrific postage collage.
Hope all is well with you and yours.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout