Oscraps

AnnaColor 03.26.2021 - C'est La Vie
isDK

AnnaColor 03.26.2021 - C'est La Vie

Everything was set up, with a detailed checklist for getting a new laptop ready for a big trip in just a few days. So much to do, so little time. We stayed put and waited to sign for our deliveries. But FedEx once again failed us. I used my infrared to make my keyboard work each morning.
Credits list
aA: paper, string, wordArt, brushes
Joanne Brisebois: swatches
Natali: paper, butterfly overlay
Eclectic Anthology: open book, taped card
Wildflower sketch & watercolor: Pamyatka, Natdzho
Cornflowers: free png
...oscraps.com/community/media/annacolor-challenge-03-26-2021-04-08-2021.349823/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Joanne Brisebois
  3. natali design
So annoying, is it not? Expectations dashed. But you are doing beautifully with your "make-do". Love the bachelor buttons and the paint samples. Hope your computer arrives soon.

beautiful ... love how you made the pages in the book ...also love the color swatches and the butterflies...
fingers crossed for a fast delivery ...

Gorgeous love the pages on your book with the drawings the flowers the butterflies the paint blocks and the journaling. I hope you get your delivery soon.x

Such a lovely collection of imagery, love the swatches and how dimensional the butterflies look! sorry about your delivery

How beautiful! Love the composition with all the different elements! again great balance on your pages!

Gorgeous watercolor paintings and flowers! I bought a printer just recently only to find out that I over paid by $200. But luckily the order was cancelled because the company didn't have any. Life has been annoying lately and now they're saying that there could be another toilet paper shortage!

Gorgeous watercolor paintings and flowers! I bought a printer just recently only to find out that I over paid by $200. But luckily the order was cancelled because the company didn't have any. Life has been annoying lately and now they're saying that there could be another toilet paper shortage!
I know for sure you an I are both ready for the TP supply chain failure. What this time? The Suez Canal? :D

Beautiful! You have such a wonderful sense of how to combine photos and elements to come up with a cohesive design.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename