Oscraps

Anna_color_07_04_2019_-_07_18_2019_
Malou29

Anna_color_07_04_2019_-_07_18_2019_

Ma page pour ce challenge avec texture et transfers Minipalette Honor, Beach wordart mix 3
Photo de P. Milan
Merci Linda .pour cette proposition
j'en profite pour vous souhaiter d'excellentes vacances pour ma part je vais vous quitter et ce jusqu la fin du mois d'aot
A bientt
(I would like to take this opportunity to wish you an excellent holiday and I will leave you until the end of August
See you soon)
trs beau challenge Malou, pour ce challenge la mer est une belle source d'inspiration, bonne vacances dans le sud et profite bien de tes loulous.

Love the photo of the anchor and buoy! Beautiful blending and texture!

Congratulations! Your beautiful page has been featured as an aAmazing ARTist Standout on the Fans of Anna Aspnes' Digital Art Facebook page!

link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156362283188671&set=gm.2207700435965179&type=3&theater&ifg=1

Congratulations on your standout. The photo is wonderful and I love your use of white textures. Great page for the color challenge.

Fabulous nautical photograph for this color challenge! Congratulations on the Standout honor and hope you thoroughly enjoy your holiday, Malou!

Magnifique photo nautique pour ce challenge couleur! Flicitations pour cet honneur exceptionnel et esprons que vous profiterez pleinement de vos vacances, Malou!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Malou29
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout