Oscraps

Anna Lift - Strange Things
lacy

Anna Lift - Strange Things

Journaling: When the day arrives where people walk their AI pet, I hope I’m already gone. On the bright side, no more vacuuming dog hair!

I had no idea what to do for this lift, since I’ve barely dabbled in AI generation, but wanted to contribute something. So I went to my newest favorite place, DeviantArt, and found this creepy image called AI Domesticated. It was a nice watercolor (except for the creepy pet) I processed in Topaz Studio using a preset, appropriately called Ion Radiation that made it look somewhat futuristic.

I started with Eudaimonia FotoBlendz 1-3, adjusting some layers to fit the photo and grouped the layers, then clipped the photo to the group. I duplicated just the photo, with Screen blend mode @ 55% Opacity. I placed two papers below, SP2 on Normal Blend Mode, and SP6 on Multiply Blend Mode. Next, below the photo, I placed Transfer 4 paper texture, Transfer 5, flipped horizontally, and Paper Texture 1. Above the photo I placed Travel Word Art Cluster 1-3, customizing some of the layers. I also added Apothic Word Art Mix 1 word transfer DARK, blend mode Darken, adjusted the bead color, added Button Threadz 1-3, a cream-colored glow behind the word art and some Creative Artistry brushes.
Credits list
Photo Credit: ppp597, DeviantArt
ArtPlay Collection Eudaimonia New and On Sale Now
ArtPlay Palette Eudaimonia
Eudaimonia FotoBlendz 1-3
Travel WordART Clusters 1-3

Apothic Word ART Mix 1 word transfer
Button Threadz 1-3
Brushes: circle stains, splatters, aged tape
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
How great and funny is this, a dog with 8 legs in yellow and blue? LOL :couchhide: You have a fantastic view of the future, love it, but very strange, how did you come up with the idea!! This is really great!! Maybe you can show it to Elon Musk, he will love it I think.

I am with you I see a lot of things coming that I don't think I am ready for. But aclever page indeed.

This is really interesting! Great flow and title modification! And nice brushes additions!

How great and funny is this, a dog with 8 legs in yellow and blue? LOL :couchhide: You have a fantastic view of the future, love it, but very strange, how did you come up with the idea!! This is really great!! Maybe you can show it to Elon Musk, he will love it I think.
Thank you Marleen. The photo is from DeviantArt. It really caught my eye, not necessarily in a good way. :)

Awesome! However, I prefer a real dog vs. an AI dog. Love your art and statement on AI and the future.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename