Oscraps

Anna Lift, So Much Ciphering - Sirenic
lacy

Anna Lift, So Much Ciphering - Sirenic

Well, this turned into a bit of a mess. It’s appropriate for what we have been going through on the ’57 build, however. Ron was concentrating so hard on his ciphering he didn’t even realize I was taking his picture. And no, the paint color was never going to be pink.

Sirenic Artsy Paper 2 was placed for the foundation. Sirenic Fotoblendz 1-1 was placed, my photo clipped to the fotoblendz mask. The #2 frame/papers etc. from FotoInspired Template 3E p3 were placed with the text photo (partially masked) above the mask layer, with a transfer and solid paper between, both clipped to the mask. The other snippet of handwritten notes was masked and placed strategically over part of the FotoBlendz. The ’57 cartoon was Hue Adjusted to pink, placed inside the thought bubble with a transfer between, clipped to the bubble. Embellished with Word ART, elements, MultiMedia, Little Numbers brushes, Artsy School brush and Sirenic APP brushes. Finished with text box journaling.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Sirenic This week’s Anna Classic On Sale
ArtPlay Palette Sirenic (Artsy Paper 2, Solid Paper 2, transfers, label word, gold pebble, brushes)
Sirenic FotoBlendz 1-1
Love WordART Mix 2
MultiMedia Sirenic 1-1

Other assets used:
FotoInspired Template 3E - 3 (frame2 textures, papers, threadz) ON Sale Now
ArtPlay Palette Enigma (blue birds paper cuts) On Sale Now
Little Numbers No 1
Artsy School 2-5 (desk lamp) w/ Warm Glow 4-3
ArtPlay Palette Axiom (blue pencil with Hue Adj)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
what an original page.
I really like the fact that you've kept almost everything in b/w grey, so the pink accents really stand out.
great documentation and a fantastically harmonious "mess".
amazing take on the color challenge.

What a great mess! a great story - one not involved in old car restoration has no idea of the amount of work and detail that goes into it. Makes me appreciate even more the cars I see at the local car shows (I go just because they're beautiful). The pink and the numbers are very effective!

Love the diagonal design and the thought that the car might be pink! Wonderful story and page!

Love this because you've taken a slice of life and elevated it through storytelling and imagery. Beautifully done!

Ditto what Laura said. You've elevated the mundane and created art. Loved how you used "ciphering" too. Fab lift.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename