Oscraps

Anna Lift - Memories of Rain
lacy

Anna Lift - Memories of Rain

I woke up this morning and thought I heard it raining, but nope, just dreaming. We did get almost 1.5" this week in two shots, not near enough.

And don't do what I just did and click on notification alert until AFTER you have SAVED. Lost it all and had to retype.
Credits list
MultiFoto Template Album No. 1 p1
ArtPlay Palette Ambages Solid Paper 3, adjust hue
MultiMedia Documents No. 6-3
ArtPlay Palette Bespoke jewel button
ArtPlay Palette Bountiful green button
MultiMedia Rain No. 1-1
ArtPlay Palette Plage brushes using Mixer brush
Take Flight No. 2-5 birds brush
Rainbow WordART Mix No. 1 Rainbows & Sunshine, Wood Word STORM, add S, Blend Mode Color Burn, reduce opacity.

On new 12x12 document place MultiFoto Template Album No. 1 page 1 psd layer file. Remove two small frames. Clip photos to large fotoblendz layer and small frames' mask layers. The Redbud leaf was processed in Topaz Studio. Rearrange small frames. Place MultiMedia Documents No. 6-3, remove button and replace with Bespoke jewel button. Embellish with Bountiful green button, MultiMedia Rain No. 1-1, Plage brushes, Take Flight birds brush, and Rainbow WordART Mix No. 1.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry and NAdams
Great colors - love the leaf, the golds and orange colors - hope you get rain - where are you?

Great colors - love the leaf, the golds and orange colors - hope you get rain - where are you?
Thanks! And we are in Oklahoma, always smack dab in the middle of those summertime high pressure domes. We call it the hole. No rain gets in and heat just keeps building. Luckily, we are a few degrees cooler in the country, about an hour east of Tulsa. I keep asking myself why we live here, but it's home for both of us.

I like your cascade of water drops off to the right...they're big and plump but just not enough, which is the point of the story. Beautifully done! We have had spits of rain here in NY but the ground is so dry its hardpan now and the water just runs off into the roads. A difficult gardening year. Also like the repeat of the yellow along the bottom.

Thanks! And we are in Oklahoma, always smack dab in the middle of those summertime high pressure domes. We call it the hole. No rain gets in and heat just keeps building. Luckily, we are a few degrees cooler in the country, about an hour east of Tulsa. I keep asking myself why we live here, but it's home for both of us.
Yikes! It sounds a bit like Stephen King's Under the Dome :-( It seems there are problems no matter where you live. Heat, fires, floods. It's 100 degrees and smoky in the Pacific Northwest today :-(

Nicely done! We were under one of those heat domes for only 6 days and that was way too much for me. I love cool weather and don't think I will ever move away from the west coast.
I had forgotten all about those Multifoto templates. I'm going to have to revisit those.

The use of the challenge colors is brilliant.
Love the idea of showing the rain over time. The blended image of the rainbow in the background is a perfect backdrop.

And don't hit the delete button instead of the save button! I've done that a couple of times!
Love your collection of images! Especially the rainbow! They are so beautiful and always remind me of the promise God gave Noah after the global flood! Beautiful page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename