Oscraps

Anna Lift, February Temps - Sashay
lacy

Anna Lift, February Temps - Sashay

February 2024, 3rd Warmest on Record. The peach tree is blossoming, but it looks like another year they won’t make it. They will freeze, no doubt, between now and April. We will get at least one more frost and maybe several before it finally warms up for good. Our average daily temp for the month was 63.3 F, the 3rd Warmest on record and about 10 above avg. If not for the cold front on the 28th, it probably would have been the warmest February ever.

Sashay Artsy Paper 2 and Solid Paper 2 were placed on the left and right sides of the double layout. The Linear FotoBlendz was placed with my photo clipped to it. The Artsy Layered Template small frames were brought in with one photo clipped to all three. The center photo was extracted by PS Select Subject, and adjusted with the Lasso tool and brushes, and placed across the center of the pages with a Drop Shadow. The bar chart photo (copied from the local television station website) was placed below the Sashay frame. The garish colors were desaturated, and a pink/purple Gradient Layer clipped to it, blend mode Soft Light. An Artsy Transfer and the remainder of the Artsy Layered Template layers were placed below the photos, layers were repositioned or turned off. Embellished with Word ART, Beaded Threadz, word transfer, label word, blossom element, and text boxes.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Sashay This Week’s Anna Classic Collection On Sale
ArtPlay Palette Sashay (Artsy Paper 2, Solid Paper 2, blossom, label word, frame)
Linear FotoBlendz 1-7
Artsy Layered Template 288
Artsy Transfers Sashay 1
Spring Word Art Mix 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: tativero and isDK
This is so pretty! You are having temperatures like we are! I love the flow and the lines, and the inclusion of the temperature chart!

congrats on the standing o.
gorgeous lift.
I like how you have spread the photos of the peach blossoms over the double page and how wonderfully you have designed the transition between the two pages.

Great images and design. I think the weather is in charge..Beautiful pages.

Beautiful peach blossoms! It's been a fairly warm winter here. I'm sure the apple blossoms will bud early and then we'll get a frost and they'll be zapped. Love how the branch spans the two pages. Congrats on the Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename