Oscraps

Anna Lift - Be Legendary
lacy

Anna Lift - Be Legendary

My Papaw, Lewis Lacy (left) and friends, in some type of uniforms of the era. I wish I knew. He did become legendary, at least in our family.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Jouissance On Sale Now for limited time
ArtPlay Palette Jouissance (AP1, Transfers 3,4)
Framed Masks 12-2, 12-3A
MultiMedia Jouissance 1-2 (removed gem)

ArtPlay Palette Strom (Word Transfer Hero, gold crown button, boots, glasses, ribbon, twig)
Strom WordART Mix 1

Paper Textures 20-7

Jouissance Artsy Paper 1 was placed for the foundation. The focal photo was clipped to Framed Mask 12-2 and the floral brush in Framed Mask 12-3 was placed below the frame group with a dark brown Color Fill. Multimedia and other elements were combined for the cluster, and the gem replaced with the gold crown button. Hero Word Transfer was placed below the cluster with blend mode Linear Burn. The second photo was partially extracted and partially brushed away around the edges, blend mode Hard Light. Completed with title and journaling.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Reactions: DomiD
This is beautiful! What amazing photos. I love the photo as the focus but your single extraction of Papaw stands out.

Fabulous cluster!! I love that it includes the branch which encircles the heritage photo. Your wonderful extraction is perfectly place with Papaw appearing to have his hand resting on the artistry!! Great WordART too!

Excellent use of embellishments! I also like the extracted figure at top left overseeing the design!

Gorgeous cluster group! I love the blending of the lone figure! He pulls everything together!

This page is so nicely put together. Your photo is wonderful and I love the extraction and how you placed it. The great elements add to that heritage feel in a military manner.

Great heritage photo, love the boots. Love the blended photo, also. He looks very important!

Love your layout! My dad, in the 1940s did some forestry work and had a uniform similar. Perhaps that’s what it is (?)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename