Oscraps

Anna Lift 11.15.14 Crater lake 5
dwsewbiz

Anna Lift 11.15.14 Crater lake 5

Still have many Crater Lake photos to scrap :) Two nice things...1) working in a series enbales easy decisions about using similar elements to tie together pages, and 2) these lifts give me a starting point and goal for a page of what would otherwise be too many possibilities :)

Background is a WinterScape ArtPrint No 3, which had a nice blue color, but the trees were dark birch, so with the help of various masks and color adjustments, I turned the branches white (these white trees on wizard island are white pines that were killed by a mistletoe infestation and bleached by the sun), then added another copy of the photo for more blue-ness.
I loved Tansy's use of lots of paint...mine is from ArtPlay Palette Sweet Christmas and Artsy Template Multipack.
Also loved her triple frame...I used one from FotoInspired Double Template No 52, colored it black for more drama, thinned it a bit and erased the top as Tansy did. I also added another frame in the background, set to Color Burn.
Frame, stitching edge overlay and paint splats are from Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Festive.
ArtPlay Palette Autumnal 2 (loop )
ArtPlay Palette Sea Life (button)
Doily Edge Overlays

The photo in the frame is unprocessed...as I have said before, Crater Lake really is this stunningly blue!
I loooooooooove Crater Lake, so beautiful!!! Love the blue tones in your background it totally fits the stunningly blue of Crater Lake.

Before I clicked I could tell it was from Crater Lake. I love the bleached trees. Nice entry for the AnnaLift.

This is a stunning photo, so glad you left it as it is. Beautiful color on the page!

Can't get enough of that beautiful blue and love the vertical composition created by the branch!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout