Oscraps

Anna ColorChallenge - Rebirth
B

Anna ColorChallenge - Rebirth

Quote:
All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; before we can enter another.
Anatole France

ArtPlay Palette BlossomArtPlayPaletteBlossom
PaintStrokes No. 1PaintStrokesNo.1
Lock and Key No. 1
DifferentStrokes No. 9[url=https://www.oscraps.com/shop/DifferentStrokes-No.-9.html]DifferentStrokesNo.9

ButtonThreadz No. 3ButtonThreadzNo.3
Fonts: Hellena Script and CK Journaling
Photo: MorgueFile

Notes: Starting with artsy paper 1, I used a mask from different strokes and from the kit side by side and clip two copies to them and blending the masks to color burn. Underneath at the right side, I placed a transfer from the kit.

Typing out the quote and placing, I put a paint stroke underneath and reduced the fill opacity to 68% and then added the title. The flower brush was also added underneath in pink and blended to darken. Next to it and above in the layers panel the keys were placed.

Various brushes were added to the left and right side of the page from the kit and different strokes listed above.

The branch and threads finished the page.
Very dreamy colors, and the quote is filled with very meaningful words. I LOVE this!

oh that quote quite resonates with me, especially right now (I may lift it :). lovely use of color! the crown of thorns reflecting as a heart - brilliant!

totally diggin' the energy in this art. it's like leaving the bad behind and going toward a lighter existence. love.

Geez, this is terrific. You have captured "bittersweet." That photo, with that reflection. Complex and intriguing and I am TOTALLY relating.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout