Oscraps

Anna Color, Stars & Stripes
lacy

Anna Color, Stars & Stripes

We celebrated our 40th Anniversary July 4, so we went ALL OUT and hung the flag. WooHoo!
If only I’d waited one more second to get Ron looking up, but at least I got Tilly looking, which rarely happens.

I started with the Noble ribbon frame and clipped the photo to the mask. I then placed the large photo and went hunting for a FotoBlendz, settling on No 5 from the new Eudaimonia Palette, clipped my photo to the grouped layers, adjusting some layers and recoloring others. I then placed Noble Solid Paper 5 below and added Evenfall Solid Paper 3 above that with blend mode Darken. Then I added Evenfall transfers, word art, MultiMedia Sun, Date, and finished with some Evenfall brushes adding texture around the edges.
Credits list
For the Boys Value Pack No 1 on sale through July
ArtPlay Palette Noble (Solid Paper5, Ribbon frame)

Anna Classic on Sale this week:
ArtPlay Palette Evenfall (Solid Paper 3, transfers, Word ART, Label Words, brushes)
MultiMedia Suns 4-4 (with Hue Adj. on the button)

Eudaimonia FotoBlendz 1-5 (coming soon to the store)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Well, this are beautiful photos, Happy Anniversary!! I love the multimedia sun, the sun rays are so cool.

Happy Anniversary! I love that you scrap everyday life, to often I forget to take photos.

This is a wonderful capture! Love the use of circles and the placement of the word strips and date! 40 years! well-done!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename