Oscraps

Anna Color Challenge - Ricky Ricardo
Miki

Anna Color Challenge - Ricky Ricardo

This is a photo of my rooster which we have named Ricky Ricardo because he loves to strut his stuff!
Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Hope (papers 1 & 3) Artplay Palette Hope
Artplay Palette Tangier (striped paper, artstrokes, butterfly) Artplay Palette Tangier
Artplay Palette Woodland (button) Artplay Palette Woodland
Artplay Palette Sea Foam (8x8 overlay) Artplay Palette Sea Foam
Artplay Palette Autumn Soul (buttons) Artplay Palette Autumn Soul
Artplay Palette Forester (frame) Artplay Palette Forester
Artplay Palette Hello Autumn (button) Artplay Palette Hello Autumn
Artplay Palette Autumn Elegance (frame) Artplay Palette Autumn Elegance
Artsy Blendz Squash (12x12 Overlay, recolored) Artsy Blendz Squash
ScriptTease Fall 2 ScriptTease Fall 2
MultiMedia Branches 4 MultiMedia Branches 4
Warm Glows 1 Warm Glows 1
InkedWords Autumn 1 InkedWords Autumn 1
Melange FotoBlendz 2 Melange FotoBlendz 2

The Process
I began by selecting paper 3 from AP Hope and layered paper 1 over it, changing the blending mode to linear burn to allow the color and creases show. I added the photo, duplicated it 2 times (one layer artistic filter paint daubs, second layer artistic mode underpainting). On both layers the blending mode was changed to hard light and the opacity reduced. Then I added a layer mask and brushed out around the rooster and duplicated this onto the other photo layers. I added a frame from AP Autumn Elegance over the rooster (used a layer mask to hide the bottom of the frame) and added a frame from AP Forester behind the rooster. I clipped a striped paper from AP Tangier to a mask from Melange FotoBlendz 2 and placed it behind the frames. MultiMedia Branches, scriptTease, elements, a warm glow, strokes, overlays and word art were added to complete the page.

TFL
Fantastic page!!! Love the blending and vivid colors. The rooster looks beautiful! LOL, love the story of his name :)

what a great name for your rooster ... a very handsome fellow :)
beautiful design work. i love what you've done with the frames.
thank you for taking the new color challenge :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout