Oscraps

Anna Color Challenge Rainbow Edition
Applechick

Anna Color Challenge Rainbow Edition

A rainbow dress has just got to be the perfect subject for a rainbow colour challenge - right?

Foundation is plain paper with a paper transfer laid on top for texture then a selection of rainbow transfers layered together behind the masked photograph. More paper textures were added plus a selection of stains and thread from MM Suns 1 and elements from MM Rainbow.
WordArt finishes the page.
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry
I love your beautifully blended and layered background! It accents your beautiful photo perfectly! I also love your sweet little side cluster!

Such a sweet little lady!! I love the blending and the colorful Transfers. Beautiful site.

the perfect photo for this colour challenge. the extraction is terrific and the little clustering on the right side so cute. i love also the use of the stitched sun.

Oh, wow!! this is so beautiful!! love all the colors and her dress ... perfect for this.

Yes, rainbow dress and a rainbow challenge are a perfect pairing.
That is an interesting chair she's sitting on. Looks made for a very BIG person.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Applechick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-rainbow-multimedia-rainbow-suns-fiona-party.jpg
File size
482.8 KB
Date taken
Mon, 19 June 2023 6:25 PM
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout