Oscraps

Anna Color Challenge 8-5-2022 to 8-25-2022
ksacry

Anna Color Challenge 8-5-2022 to 8-25-2022

I received this Geum “Blazing Sunset” from my daughter this summer. The blooms are small, but oh so bright, and the perfect color for the Anna Color Challenge.

Construction: I used ArtPlay Palette Ochre Solid Paper #2 for the background.
I placed UrbanThreadz FotoBlendz Frames No. 3 #1 and clipped my photo to the fotoblendz layer. I extracted the flower and blended with Soft Light at 85% opacity. I placed 2 Script Transfers, one from ArtPlay Palette Bountiful with blend mode Multiply and one from ArtPlay MiniPalette Oisau with blend mode Color Burn.
I placed ArtsyTransfers Wildflower #3 under the UrbanThreadz FotoBlendz Frame, turning off and moving several layers. I duplicated the ArtsyTransfers Wildflower Script layer and placed in various other placed on the page.
I added both MultiMedia Flowers No. 6 #2 and #3. #2 was placed at the bottom of the frame and #3 was placed at the upper left corner. I placed an extracted flower with drop shadow in each cluster location to form a triangle of orange color.
I added Spring WordART Mix No. 1 Beaded Threadz “Bloom” and my text in font Architects Daughter.
Credits list
AnnaRelease 9 August 2019 Ochre Collection with BONUS is only On Sale Now until August 17th at 9am EDT.
AnnaRelease 9 August 2019

Supplies used in this layout:
ArtPlay Palette Ochre
MultiMedia Flowers No. 6
UrbanThreadz FotoBlendz Frames No. 3
ArtsyTransfers Wildflower
Spring WordART Mix No. 1
ArtPlay Palette Bountiful
ArtPlay MiniPalette Oisau
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
They are the perfect color challenge. I am a fan of these because of the shape of the petals and the small size. Yours are beautiful.

I love these bold orange flowers, and I also love the hints of purple blurred in the background.

Kathy, the flowers are so beautiful. Your page is so pretty with gorgeous color and detail. ♥

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename