Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbooking-artplay-alfresco-fotoinspired-terranea.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbooking-artplay-alfresco-fotoinspired-terranea.jpg

New in store today FotoInspired Template Pack 3C.
I had blended the 2 large photos with Eudaimonia FotoBlendz when these new FotoInspired Templates arrived, perfect for adding the rest of my photos.
In this case I specifically chose frames/masks to work with the photos, as opposed to using whole pages.
Alfresco Palette used for background and transfers (one of my chosen palettes for Project 2023 - this page may go into that "book").
I added a mask with a solid white paper as background for my journaling, and just a couple of elements to keep this simple and clean for a change ;-)
Terranea is a nearby fancy resort - California law required them to provide beach access, so we get to easily park and enjoy the trails and views, as well as a lovely kayak-launching beach.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and ksacry
A wonderful travel layout with great photos! I love the large photos used with the template frames.

Blue, blue, blue. Love the cactus flowers and your matching pink shirt. The lace peeking out from the water is a nice way to continue the sand and move to the R side.

Such beautiful blues, amazing photos and great combination of the template frames with fotoblendz.

The blue is so uplifting .We are experiencing the Canadian smoke here so what a welcome site.Love your template work.

The blue is so uplifting .We are experiencing the Canadian smoke here so what a welcome site.Love your template work.
Oh I am so sorry about the wildfires and smoke! We've experienced it in both California and in Portland, and it was terrible. Fortunately we are in the clear right here next to the Pacific.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename