Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Project-23-Template-Page-10-11-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Project-23-Template-Page-10-11-Joan.jpg

I do my pages for my Project pretty much the same every time with a few exceptions.
  1. I start with the template pages.in double-page format for 10 and 11.
  2. I pick my photos and add them to the masks using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. Then I make any adjustments that I think should be made.
  3. Then I add the papers over the background layer of each page.(Snapshot Solid 5 and 1) Sometimes I add papers to the frames in the background. Next, I place the transfers on the page. (Snapshot Transfer 14, Relative transfer, and Behold Transfers 2 and 5) Attached to the Mask layer of Frames that were behind.
  4. The elements come next. Foto Brad Pack 1 4 and 11, MultiMedia Arrows 1.1 and Artsy Clock 4.1
  5. Next, I write and enter the journal. Since early grade school, Brenda and I had been friends. Because we spent too much time together we considered our friend's parents our second parents. My family went camping and Brenda often came with us. The two of us could set up the tent alone. I often spent Sunday afternoons at Brenda's house. Brenda's mother took lots of pictures, but she was notorious for cutting off people's headtops. We went camping several times at Baxter State Park. Once with the Murray family with two of the sons. They were about the same age as Brenda and me. Brenda and I were adult friends who shared many memories. She and Howard visited Jim and me when we rented a cottage on Christmas up at Northport. It is a favorite Christmas memory. Evelyn worked at Belvedere Construction and we became friends playing tennis sometimes and going out for meals. My mother liked her and we included her on some of our weekend trips. Another friend I made at Belvedere was Laura. We are still friends. She came in the summer of 2023 to Maine so she could see me again. Some friends you have a connection with and even though there are periods you don't see each other.
  6. The last to go on the page is the title. I use either a word cluster or create one. (Page 10 I added “in: from Outdoor Wordart Cluster, “Family” from Holiday Wordart Cluster, and heart from Oscraps Falling For You, Page 11 Music Word Art Mix.
  7. When it is all put together I go to my checklist.
You are very organized in your approach to this project! Great collection of photos and stories, I had to chuckle at Brenda's mom cutting off heads :)

You are very organized in your approach to this project! Great collection of photos and stories, I had to chuckle at Brenda's mom cutting off heads :)
I have been doing this for a few years. So I have developed a system.

Beautiful!! your project is getting bigger every day and I love to see all the photos and stories you are sharing.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename