Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-project-2023-diane-DaysofDec-3.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-project-2023-diane-DaysofDec-3.jpg

Days of December. Dec 3, a simple page from day to evening, with ponderings on what comes next.
I'm trying to use a simple solid background for these pages (from ArtPlay Relative).
I used Page 3 from PTA9, FotoBlendz only, duplicated. Two photos clipped, stains and brushwork used for blending and continuity. Drop Shadows and Bevels added to many of the "lae and foliage" parts of the FotoBlendz.
Just a few tiny elements form a visual triangle.
Reactions: lacy
What a conundrum, and well written too. Love the large photos. I'm doing the same paper throughout also, keeping it simple and making my story fit the word art, somewhat.

I missed a chapter along the way--didn't knowing you were signing up to become Californians. Heartfelt journaling. I'm sure the right place will make itself known to you.

Stunning photos!! I wish I could be there right now. Love the balanced design and the touch of red used for the visual triangle.

I missed a chapter along the way--didn't knowing you were signing up to become Californians. Heartfelt journaling. I'm sure the right place will make itself known to you.
I too think something will present itself. The pull of a little boy is much more important than an old house, and who wouldn't love living in LA! Sunny and 65 degrees right now. More than anything I long for some stability in my old age ;-)

Life sometimes requires you to make difficult decisions, doesn't it?
I wish you could conjure up your beloved house from Portland to the beach.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename