Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Palette-L'Amour-Sunrise-Estes-Joan.gif
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Palette-L'Amour-Sunrise-Estes-Joan.gif

Inspiration – I looked at the colors of this L'amour collection and decided I didn't want a page with the primary color being blue as I have done a lot of that lately so I went with the yellow. And Yellow is good for Sunrise photos.
Start – Artsy Layered Template 245.
Paper – I placed Solid Papers 2 and 4 over the background layer.
Photos – I grouped all the stain, texture, and paper layers below the frames. Then I attached my photo to the group using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. I set the blend mode of the group to Color Burn. Then I rotated two of the photos. I added three photos to the frames.
Paper after photos added I moved the Blue paper down to the edge where the photo was and used the eraser to remove the blue paper at the edges of the photo.
Transfer- Overlay 3 was placed at the top of the page. Overlay 4 was placed on the right side at the bottom. The gold paint was put over the trees on the right with a Vivid Blend Mode and an opacity of 63%.
Title Cluster – Started with a Scripttease, then put the bead word “amaze” over it. Typed in Sunrise at Estes. Below this, I added the Multimedia Heart 3.5.
Journaling – the journaling was about the pictures.
I checked for drop shadows.
the photos are beautiful. i love the phototreatment of the background and the great title work, which is emphasised by the hearts.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout