Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Palette-Archive-Special-Day-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Palette-Archive-Special-Day-Joan.jpg

Inspiration –I have noticed several pages in the gallery where people use one picture in a frame and add a cluster. I wanted to try something like that but using Artsy supplies that are one-dimensional and add 3D elements. I decided to use a picture from my wedding.
Start – Artsy Layered Template 265.
Paper – I placed Solid Paper 4 over the background layer and applied a color burn blend mode.
Photo – I attached my photo to a mask I got from a template using Layer>Create Clipping Mask.
Template layers – I turned off most of the layers except the ones I wanted to use which I moved around to surround my photo.
Elements – Added wire, ribbon, lace, watch, and ring to the top of the photo. Then I added parts of Multimedia Documents 3.4. Used the butterfly above the other elements. Placed the paper behind the other artsy transfers, etc. Then the ticket frames, staples, and Urban thread I placed on the right side of the photo. I changed the color of the frame masks to white and typed “You are my one true love.” onto the masks.
Brush – Placed Notebook 3.1 on the left of the photo.
Title – used a word art from Archive Word Art Mix.
Then added Drop Shadows where needed.
One photo with a cluster is my standard layout, lol! I like the cozy touches your choice of elements give your page.

Inspiration mission accomplished! I love the photo and the embellishments AND also the unexpected artistry happening on the right-hand edge of the page. I find pages like this enormously difficult to do, so maybe you've inspired me!

A beautiful picture of the two of you. I love seeing these. The layering in this one makes for a Gorgeous page!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename