Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Oscraps-Challege-2-Surfing-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Oscraps-Challege-2-Surfing-Joan.jpg

Inspiration – Challenge 2 Storybook/Fantasy
Start – File>New 12x12 300
Paper – I placed APP Swell Solid Paper 5.
Frames - Multimedia Frames 3.3. over the paper.
Photo – I extracted a surfboard from a picture I have and also extracted my cat two. Then I put in a picture of a guy surfing which I took this week. I removed the surfer and placed the board and cat where the surfer had been. I combined the layers. Once I had added it to the mask layer of the frame using Layer>Create Clipping Mask, I duplicated the photo and extracted just the surfboard. I moved this extraction above the frame.
Elements – LA Coastline Heron.
Brush – Brush 6 and 15 are used on the page.
Transfer – Transfer 2 is added to the right lower side.
Title Cluster – Started with word transfer “wave.” Next included the two wood words Fun Waves. App Sealife sailboat was placed over waves. From APP Swell the ribbon was placed over the “W” Also From App Sealife, the anchor was included in the cluster. The word strip “Swell” was the last thing added.
The last thing I do is check for drop Shadows.
I don't know why they say that cats hate water, this one looks so in the right place on the board! love the layout!

This is just what claws were made for... Looks like the purrrfect way to hang ten! I love the wave you have placed behind your photo too. A delightful, fun page, Joan.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename