Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Month-Review-Template-January-pg1-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Month-Review-Template-January-pg1-Joan.jpg

Inspiration – I want to do the Month Review templates for the whole year to document my first full year of retirement.
Start – File>Month Review template 8 for January.
Paper – I placed APP Chill Solid Paper 5 over the background layer.
Photo – I chose pictures that told the story of the first two weeks of January 2024. I attached the mask layers using Layer>Create Clipping Mask.
Transfers – Chill Artsy layered transfers 3 and 4 were added under the photos. Transfer 1 was attached to the mask of a frame behind the photos. Overlay 4 and transfer 4 were used to add more interest to the page.
Elements – The mug from APP Chills and the Bird from Rudeneja were added and used Ctrl U to change the color. A word strip from Mini Palette Conserve was put on the page and used Ctrl I to match the color of the elements and thus create a visual triangle.
Brush – Brush was placed over the framed transfer in white.
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
What a great idea! I found that first year to be one of experimentation and many changes, and wish I had documented it in an intentional way as you are doing. Love the surfer--surfing into retirement!

enjoy retirement to the full.
Your first week in January is already filled with various aspects that you have realised very beautifully in visual terms.

Great start to your 1st Year of retirement. It looks like you are making the most of it. Love that you included the organization tray. Can't wait to see it filled up! LOL!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename