Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-halloween-value-pack-diane-pumpkin-patch.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-halloween-value-pack-diane-pumpkin-patch.jpg

Featuring Halloween Value Pack No. 2.
Biggest problem I have with this value pack is to constrain myself to not use everything!
Background and elements are ArtPlay Vintage Halloween.
Most Frames are FotoBoost Template No 4; I discovered that adding a Stroke gave fun effects!
The banner on the top was extracted from one of the photos, enlarged, recolored, with a string added.
Scary Word Art was modified by adding the "LA LA" words (as in Los Angeles, not Christmas) from Project 2022 Bonus Word Art.
This is a story of LA pumpkin patches - Oz loves them, but they are so cheesy compared to the real deal of Sauvie Island in Portland where they actually grow pumpkins. Just one of the tradeoffs.
Credits list
Halloween Value Pack No 2
  • ArtPlay Palette Vintage Halloween
  • Artsy Layered Template No 135
  • FotoBoost Templates No 4
  • LeafSprinklez No 1
  • SprayPaint No 1
  • WarmGlows No 5
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
Sounds like someone is homesick. Even the scared pumpkins are shocked at the dismal decorations. Oh well, at least Oz looks like he's having fun. Love the background and lace.

Sounds like someone is homesick. Even the scared pumpkins are shocked at the dismal decorations. Oh well, at least Oz looks like he's having fun. Love the background and lace.
Funny I thought the same thing about those pumpkins - they are shocked at the paltry attempts at a pumpkin patch - ha ha! Oz did have fun :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename