Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-fotoinspired-templates-3E-artplay-collection-arrive-diane-roundup.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-fotoinspired-templates-3E-artplay-collection-arrive-diane-roundup.jpg

I was inspired by musicmom3 Everything Knit, which uses Artsy Layered Template 183 from the ArtPlay Arrive Collection. Started with that on the right. Repeated all the background layers on the left, flipping them 180 degrees. Added the frames from ALT 183, turning them 90 degrees - that took care of 3 photos. Added an iPhone Extraction above all the photos, adding a custom drop shadow.
On the left, I turned to FotoInspired, selecting frames from 3D Pages 7 & 10, then duplicating a from from the ALT for the last framed photo. Another iPhone extraction added.
MultiMedia Branches used to add green and visual triangles.
A tiny purple button added for a color buddy to Cher's purple bandage (she's OK, but we had quite a scare and she did have to spend the night in the doggie hospital, which she did not like one bit!)
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
I don't like the Cher news one bit. I hope improvement continues--so hard on everyone. Excellent use of that template and it does pair well with the FotoInspired! Thanks for the shout-out!

I don't like the Cher news one bit. I hope improvement continues--so hard on everyone. Excellent use of that template and it does pair well with the FotoInspired! Thanks for the shout-out!
Thanks! I can never get those 'mentions' right, they turn into angry faces - corrected it. Poor Cher, and even worse was poor Sam. Megan is the structure in that family, so with her away, she was texting me how to help Sam :) But all is well now.

Thanks! I can never get those 'mentions' right, they turn into angry faces - corrected it. Poor Cher, and even worse was poor Sam. Megan is the structure in that family, so with her away, she was texting me how to help Sam :) But all is well now.
Oy vey. Proof once again that there really never is a dull moment. It is good you are there!

Such a great, balanced layout. Love all the subtle color triangles. And yes, never a dull moment with Oz around. Great memories. P.S. I often get those angry faces when trying to tag someone. Glad Cher is on the mend.

Hope Cher is doing better. Love how the subtle greens balance on both pages. Looks like Oz likes trucks, too. Great photos.

On the right side there is a notched white card that the frames sit on top of. Is this a custom made item or is it from one of Anna's?

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
174.7 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout