Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-fotoinspired-templates-03D-artplay-autumn-romance-collection-diane.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-fotoinspired-templates-03D-artplay-autumn-romance-collection-diane.jpg

NEW FotoInspired Templates 3D
A fun combination of new palettes, classic palettes and wonderful Torn Frames tell the story of my garden in Portland that planted itself while I was away and gifted us a bunch of delicata squash and tomatoes!
This is Page 12 from FI 3D, with the frames and masks spread over the two pages. The bricks of my patio and garden edge gave me the idea to use ArtPlay Urbicolous (reduced opacity, some in Lumosity mode to provide texture without color), combined with the WordArt, Gold Leaves and elements from Classics Autumn Romance and Jardinier.
Including a photo from my favorite Portland restaurant gave me the idea to embellish with red and yellow.
Squash and tomatoes will do that! Love the greenery and faded background.
It's just so funny because for the 4 summers we were there, we would fuss over that garden and succeeded with squash only once :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
263.2 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout