Oscraps

Anna Aspnes-digital-scrapbook- foto-inspired-template-pack-3B.jpg
Joansmor

Anna Aspnes-digital-scrapbook- foto-inspired-template-pack-3B.jpg

Inspiration – When I was at the Nubble with my GF I decided I had a lot of pictures of the lighthouse so decided to concentrate on parts of the scene as I was sure they would make a great template page. And I think I was right.
Start-Fotoinspired Template 3B.5
Paper – Placed Solid Paper 3 from APP Ambages above the background Layer.
Photos – Attached a photo to each of the masks in the frames and to the masks without frames using my red shack in the middle of the page to be a focal point. Now there was a layer with a black looking like slate and a white tag and when I attached the photo the white ribbon and tag disappeared. So, I selected these items and then added and inverted mask to the picture and brought them back. Others could use this as a layer to put some writing one, but I liked how it turned out for me. I worked with the Hue/Saturation tool selecting blues to try to make the skies in the pictures look the same. I also added a Solid Layer in the same blue above one of the masks so that you were aware that the photo didn’t fill the mask.
Elements -I first added the Ribbon R=Fish from APP Aubade to the with tag and added a solid color adjustment layer to match the color to the red shack and used the blend mode Color Burn.
Brush - Used Take Flight 5.4 over the paper but under the masks and frames in the upper right corner.
Title – Used the Woodword Shine from Shine Wordart Mix. I used Ctrl U to change the color to blue and added a outer glow to help it stand out from the background photo.
Journaling – I have lots of pictures of the Nubble as it is a place, I have visited many times over my lifetime. So, I concentrated on taking pictures of parts of the scene. I love how it came out to help me create a picture. I don’t often think about my scrapbooking when taking photos, but I liked the result this time.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and bcazzell
fantastic photos. i like how you put them together as a blue-white-red composition. i can smell the sea, feel the wind and the spray.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename