Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-uncanny-collection AnnaColor
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-uncanny-collection AnnaColor

Blue I can do! Lots of blue photos this week from the park and Halloween decoration visits (we troll neighborhoods and spend lots of time entertained by people's decorations).
I used a combination of the newest ArtPlay Uncanny Collection with the on Sale Classic ArtPlay Evanescent Collection and FotoInspired 3D.
On the left, an Uncanny FotoBlendz and the Uncanny Frame (note, once again the frame window was too small for my purposes, so I placed the mask atop the frame, enlarged it, clipped my photo and added a drop shadow).
On the right I used Page 5 from FotoInspired 3D (just looked for a good page with 4 vertical photo frames/masks).
Background are Uncanny Papers from the Bonus, with Evanescent Transfers and brushes.
Elements from Uncanny and MultiMedia Pumpkins, recolored a darker blue.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
very nice double page! I really like the one on the left, despite the size of the skeletons the little guy is not at all unprepared!
on the right we are in the country of the blue sky with all these birds

Love the blues AND love the photo of Oz's hair flying. Great idea to put the mask on top of the frame.

Oz and I would get on very well indeed! I love the blue skies as the backdrop to the Halloween decorations! Great photographs!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-uncanny-collection--artplay-evanescent-diane-anna-color.jpg
File size
217.7 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout