Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-palette-gallivant-pam-1-.jpg
pam p

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-palette-gallivant-pam-1-.jpg

ArtPlay Palette Gallivant on sale now
Beginning WordArt Mix 2 on sale now

process: I started with ap 4 from the artplay palette. Then I extracted an image of my maternal grand-parents (other person unknown). I added elements from the palette and wordart.I used two other images of the same grandparents plus my older sister and brother as children. The extracted image was processed with Topaz Studio.
This is a beautiful heritage page! Your extraction is perfect. The color palette works so well to enhance your wonderful photos. Congratulations on the Standing O!

This is absolutely beautiful! I love how the paper peels back. Like uncovering a lost treasure.

My first thought was O as in Standing O, O wow, Omg, hOley mOley, I am gObsmacked. Congrats on the Standing O, it is absolutely a spectacular masterpiece of scrapping.

Congrats on the SO! Beautifully done! Love the focal photo placement and effect and the textures!

My first thought was O as in Standing O, O wow, Omg, hOley mOley, I am gObsmacked. Congrats on the Standing O, it is absolutely a spectacular masterpiece of scrapping.
Thanks for your kind words that will inspire me..your enthusiasm is contagious.

Congrats on the Standing O!! Fabulous layout - I love how the artistry is housing your extracted image! the surrounding elements just add more wow to this page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pam p
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename