Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-Palette-Brumal-Portland-Headlight-Joan copy.jpg
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-Palette-Brumal-Portland-Headlight-Joan copy.jpg

Inspiration – Still replaying the AYOAP (aka The Blending Bundle). Int the February one Anna combined several photos into a collage, and I wanted to try something like that. I thought photos taken at one of our beautiful lighthouses would work well. I like the result. It is a little different for me.
Start – New>File 12x12 300.
Paper – I played with a few papers and settled on Artsy Paper 1 from Brumal.
Photos – I included three different photos from Portland Headlight – one of the light tower and the lightkeepers house, one of just the light tower from a different perspective and lastly the flag that flies on the hill above and in back of the lighthouse. I carefully tried to blend these into a collage. The one of just the Light tower appears to be coming out of the clouds. I liked this but everyone may not.
Transfers – I placed transfer 2 in the lower left-corner because there was some blue art there that conflicted with the idea that this was the land side. I added Artsy Transfer 5 behind the photos.
Elements – Used Artsy Clock 4.2 over the flagpole adding some red to the arrow with a solid color adjustment.
Title – Used the word art “All you need is this” for my title. Only erased the “you” and put in “I”.
Reactions: lacy
I like the addition of the flag. Beautiful photos. But I can't figure out what you mean by AYOAP (aka The Blending Bundle).

I like the addition of the flag. Beautiful photos. But I can't figure out what you mean by AYOAP (aka The Blending Bundle).
Anna's class originally called A year of art play (Ayoap) now in the store as The blending Bundle.

I'd love to join Anna's classes!! But I work with Paint Shop not PS. Maybe I will join anyway.
This is a self paced class. You get the classes in mp4 format which you can watch on your computer and can do as you have time. No showing up at a specific time on a specific date.

This is a self paced class. You get the classes in mp4 format which you can watch on your computer and can do as you have time. No showing up at a specific time on a specific date.
What do you think, does it make sense to take a look at it with a different program?

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
290.7 KB
Date taken
Thu, 21 September 2023 4:30 PM
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout