Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-palette-Amaranthine-Bandit-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-palette-Amaranthine-Bandit-Joan.jpg

Inspiration – This is partial a Scrap lift of a page on Oscraps https://oscraps.com/community/media/anna-color-challenge-5-30-jpg.392701/ or at the list it inspired my bandit compilation. It is the story of my early morning visit to the birdfeeders by a raccoon.
Start – with the template provided for Challenge 7.
Paper – Placed Solid Paper 1 over the background.
Frame – Place postage Frames 2 and 3 on the page.
Mask – used the large blue diagonal as a mask. I recolored the other two strips.
Photo – Added on the photo over the blue diagonal and used Layer>Create Clipping Mask. Then 3 others were added to the postage frames using Layer>Create Clipping Mask.
Raccoon- I created the bandit raccoon with downloads from the net. The raccoon was already extracted by Alan Frijns. I downloaded the rest and created my bandit.
Extraction – I extracted my little deck table from a photo.
Transfers – Added above the paper Transfer 1 and 4.
Elements – Used the paper flower twice and the word Love was from the frame.
Brush – Used APP Bravura Brush 12 over the bright pink strip. Used the artstroke brush. Also added to UrbanStitches to adhere the frames to the page.
Title – Replaced the Big word title with “The Visiting Bandit” and also used a word art on the lighter pink strip.
Journal - I was awakened by my Blink Camera alarm buzzing on my watch. What I saw in the clip was a raccoon trying to eat my bird food. He managed to knock over the elly holders, empty the hummingbird feeder, and knock a table off the deck. The squirrel-proof feeder defeated him.
Added drop shadows as needed.
  • Love
Reactions: isDK and Christi
The visiting bandit photo is an absolute host, but they aren't that funny in the garden that's for sure. Great story.

What a great story and photos to go with. Love the diagonal band and the photos help tell the story.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 7
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename