Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-melancholy-collection-diane-rain.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-melancholy-collection-diane-rain.jpg

In Anna's Collection Inspiration sessions, she often starts with the Collection's Artsy Layered Template. That's what I've done here, dragging all the layers of the ALT onto my 17x10.5 canvas, then moving the frames beyond the center line.
Background is solid papers from Melancholy, then a photo, blended with Melancholy FotoBlendz, placed bellow most of the ALT layers. A 2nd copy of the photo is clipped in Overlay mode.
Flower photos clipped to the two frames, and a couple of relevant graphics placed on the page.
It needed Oz to liven it up, so I used an iPhone Extraction of him wearing his favorite camo colors and a new sweater knitted by his mom.
Finally, I loved some ALT layers around and added a MM element, including a pincushion flower extraction.
Credits list
ArtPlay Melancholy Collection
  • ArtPlay Palette Melancholy
  • Melancholy Artsy Layered Template
  • Melancholy WordART Mix No. 1
  • MultiMedia Melancholy No. 1
  • Melancholy FotoBlendz No. 1
  • Melancholy BONUS (RAIN word)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Loving the spaciousness of this layout, and that quote is a good reminder--I've actually been trying to do that. Usually I skip over the good things to dwell on the not so good. Now I am attempting the opposite. That first sip of morning coffee. Etc. Glad to see bobble sweaters are still a thing as I've been wanting to knit another to fit E as he grows. PS: I saw the new Sirdar lookbook and thought of you--you are so on trend!

Loving the spaciousness of this layout, and that quote is a good reminder--I've actually been trying to do that. Usually I skip over the good things to dwell on the not so good. Now I am attempting the opposite. That first sip of morning coffee. Etc. Glad to see bobble sweaters are still a thing as I've been wanting to knit another to fit E as he grows. PS: I saw the new Sirdar lookbook and thought of you--you are so on trend!
Ugh I'm forever too focused on the bad, despite meditating on these things constantly. My daughter knits beautifully - she got most of that sweater done when she was stuck in Munich for several days, without her luggage, because it snowed 16"! Hmmm, now I think I need to make that Miami Nice sweater - it would be so perfect for here. Most of my sweaters were made in Portland and are too warm for LA :)

He is SO cute in his sweater!! Love the pops of yellow...beautiful page! Congratulations! Your layout will be featured in tonight's Monday Oscraps newsletter :heartpumplove:

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename