Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-heath-collection-mini-palette-nova-diane-ocean.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-heath-collection-mini-palette-nova-diane-ocean.jpg

Making this page was all about the inspiration (as with most). I've said many times before that my photos just don't capture how magnificent is my ocean, and how incredibly cool it is to be able to watch a surfer from above.
So, I started with the two large ocean photos, blending them with FotoBlendz Overlays (supplemented with brushes and erasers). I included a screen shot of my photos of the day, clipping it to a Custom Rounded corner Rectangle.
Transfers and textures added to blend and enhance.
Added some Frames from Classic Heath and FotoInspired 3E page 2. To tone down the large Heath frame, I added a word transfer and a Foliage Frame, one copy below the frame in Lumosity mode, and another clipped to the frame in Overlay mode.
For the journaling, I added a Fotomask from 3E page 2, clipped a Nova transfer to it, added a Bevel and Emboss.
Embellishments adde color, visual triangles and flow.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Love that beautiful green-blue water color. And the collage screen shot is definitely a bonus. Sounds like heaven in your journaling.

Love the waves and viewing point of the surfers! The Atlantic Ocean had some pretty big waves the other day. They just don't compare to the Pacific! Love the reds.

Love the waves and viewing point of the surfers! The Atlantic Ocean had some pretty big waves the other day. They just don't compare to the Pacific! Love the reds.
We're in a "bay", the Santa Monica, so the waves are a bit tame, but with the winter storms we are seeing 6-8 feet, maybe more - hard to tell unless you capture a surfer in one! Thanks!

when i look at the page, i can hear the roar of the waves.
this ocean green/teal is one of my favourite colours. i like the little red accents and the different perspectives of the photos.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
217.2 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout