Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-Vagary-photographer-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-Vagary-photographer-Joan.jpg

Inspiration – This is for the current Annalift. When it was suggested a dramatic photo to cover two pages, I went looking in my Lightroom catalog and found this of a photograph of a man taking a picture of a large ocean splash.
Start-File>New 17X1O 300
Photo- I started with the photo this time. I laid it over the background. I erased some of the bottom of the photo and then added a drop shadow to it.
Paper – Placed Solid Paper 2above background layer.
Transfer – Put transfer 5 under the picture on the right edge. Transfer 1 was placed on the left edge.
Elements – I started with the frame and placed it to frame the photographer. Then I added the fishing pole, fish and starfish to the frame.Brush – aligned Brush 1 with one of the ripped paper edges on Transfer 1.
Title – Created my own wordart cluster using some of the pieces from the Outdoor Wordart Clusters plus the bonus element.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: bcazzell
A wonderful double page. Love that paper texture, and the framing of the photographer is very dramatic! Love it!

This is magical!! love the big photo and the frame you used to make your focal point, perfect!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename