Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-to-the-moon-beszteri-place
beszteri

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-to-the-moon-beszteri-place

Creating process:
1. I started with a solid paper as the foundation of my page.
2. I chose a photo, then I placed 2 FotoBlendz overlays, created a Group from them and clipped the photo to the group.
3. I duplicated the photo layer, and on the upper layer I applied Filter/Stylize/GlowingEdges filter, then I inverted this layer (Ctrl+I) and I added Overlay blending mode to it with 49% Fill.
4. I chose the photo of me and made the following steps:
- I created a new Black and White adjustment layer and chose the one option I liked. Then I merged the two layers (photo + BW layers).
- I added a Stroke... layer style to it and then rasterized the layer style.
- I added a Drop Shadow... layer style to it and then created a new layer from the layer style.
- I deformed the shadow layer with the Edit/Puppet Warp tool and then I added a Filter/Gaussian Blur filter to it.
5. I added some WordARTMix pieces to my page.
6. I placed a MultiMediaMoon and duplicated it to make it more emphatic.
7. Finally I created the word strips:
- I typed the first row of the quote (font: Chandler42)
- I created a new layer beneath the text layer.
- With the Polygonal Lasso tool I selected an area fit to the text (I like the deformed shapes more than the rectangles).
- I filled the selected area with White.
- I added a Pattern Overlay... layer style to it, then I rasterized the layer style.
- I added a Drop Shadow... layer style to it, then I created a new layer from the layer style.
- I deformed the shadow layer with the Warp tool, then I applied a Filter/Gaussian Blur filter on it.
- I repeated the previous steps with the second row of the quote, too.

Thanks for looking and commenting!
Eszter
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
i like the melancholic mood you created and the little stripes for your title work.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
beszteri
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-to-the-moon-beszteri-place_1000.jpg
File size
329.4 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout