Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-tannenbaum-pam-2-.jpg
pam p

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-tannenbaum-pam-2-.jpg

ArtPlay Tannenbaum Collection-on sale now
I wanted to use this collection for layouts other than Christmas.It has great textures and winter possibilities.

process:
I started with artsy paper 4.Next I clipped ak to fb and then I used the UT framed for my images.I placed brushes at upper and lower edges for more texture.I also used a brush to make a faint blue sky.I placed solid paper 1 over the top of these layers on color burn blend mode.I added some multimedia elements ,elements from the app and word art to complete the layout.
Reactions: digigal
What a beautiful page! I love your beautifully textured and blended background! I love your beautiful scenic photo and the photo that shows the temperature! I also love the beaded title!

i like the textures, especially this one at the top with the blue colouring, the grungy background in combination with the almost b/w photos.
beautiful page.

I love this beautiful design, that awesome picture, the texture and amazing colors in the background.

Wonderful use of those paper textures - love them! and that sounds pretty cold to me!! Freezing!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pam p
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename