Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-meraki-diane-anna-lift.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-meraki-diane-anna-lift.jpg

AnnaLift of The Smokestacks by helendubois (left side of page). The 3 vertical palm trees reminded me of the smoke stacks.
Since I can't devote a whole double page to a photo of palm trees (no matter how pretty) I used FotoInspired 3A to include 7 photos from the same day, a fun day at a local park & beach.
Framed Masks 9 - the photo is clipped to both mask layers. Stains are colored and duplicated to extend the blue sky.
For the 3rd page in a row I've used WaterColor Palm Trees in the background with a photo clipped to them for color - here they extend the vertical lines of the palms in the photo.
When I added elements and textures, I attempted to create a circular flow around the pages.
Reactions: ksacry
I love this one - the bright yellow again the the blue (my favourite colour) is stunning and the inclusion of the brushwork in the background is wonderful in extending those palm trees and the sky. Just love it!!!

What a fun age he is! Looks like it was a wonderful day. Love how you used the yellow flowers in the corner to tie the pages together!

Such beautiful photos. Love seeing Oz experience all these new things.

Love the word art title! Wonderful collection of photos! Love the framing and blending on the left!

Well, when it's not raining, you have some pretty spectacular blue skies to enjoy. Love the photo of the two of you walking on the beach.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename