Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-Elysium-Boat-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-Elysium-Boat-Joan.jpg

Inspiration – I looked at the green in the papers of APP Elysium and went to might LR catalog and looked at all the photos I had added a green label to and found this picture that I thought would work.
Start-File>New 12x12 300.
Mask – I chose FotoblendzOverlay 3.3. But decided I needed to increase the area for the photos and the intensity. So, I duplicated it and flipped it horizontally and positioned it to bring out the focal point of the photo.
Photo – I added the picture of the fishing boat to the mask and attached it to the mask using the Edit>Create Clipping Mask. I used both the brush in black and the eraser to make some minor adjustments.
Paper – Placed Artsy Paper 4 above the background Layer. I liked how the art on the paper worked with my mask and photo.
Element title cluster - I started by placing a word transfer in a curve in the photo/mask. Added words art “A happy kind of Awesome,” then the heart was added and the string. I entwined the string with the heart. To give a color buddy to the red heart I added a word strip in red on the opposite side.
Brushes - I used take Flight Brush 3,6 at the top of the page with a Soft Light Blend Mode.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and ksacry
How lovely is this??? I love the BG-color with the transfers and how you blended the photo into it and all the little details!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename