Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-anaphora-pam-4-.jpg
pam p

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-anaphora-pam-4-.jpg

ArtPlay Anaphora Collection-on sale​

I used a tutorial from:

ArtPlay LIVE NSD 2019 (REPLAY): to make my butterfly.​

then process was using a solid paper from APA,I placed the constructed butterfly on the page.I used stains from ATA on the layout,wordart from the collection and then added the BT. For the BT I used a color adjustment.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
simply f a n t a s t i c.
i love the refined simplicity of the neutral colour scheme and the use of few but perfectly placed brushes, elements and title work.
very elegant and sophisticated
I have searched intensively for the Torn N tattered FlutterBy Tattoo Transfers no 1, but have not found them.
Is it "only" available in the value pack?

simply f a n t a s t i c.
i love the refined simplicity of the neutral colour scheme and the use of few but perfectly placed brushes, elements and title work.
very elegant and sophisticated
I have searched intensively for the Torn N tattered FlutterBy Tattoo Transfers no 1, but have not found them.
Is it "only" available in the value pack?
Thanks for your kind comments.I looked in the store and the only place I could find the transfers was in the value pack.I will ask Anna if that is the only place.Thanks again.

Thanks for your kind comments.I looked in the store and the only place I could find the transfers was in the value pack.I will ask Anna if that is the only place.Thanks again.
Thank you very much for all your efforts.
I'll look again, maybe I'll find them after all.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pam p
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename