Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-arrive-collection-diane-ozweek.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-arrive-collection-diane-ozweek.jpg

Coming this Wednesday, the classic ArtPlay Arrive Collection will be ON SALE.
I've always loved this collection, with its 'post card' graphics, perfect for my postcard environment.
ALthough I wanted to use 6 photos, I decided not to use FotoInspired, but instead to use all the frames, and Framed Edge Overlays of the Artsy Layered Template and the ArtPlay Template.
One photo blended with a Melancholy FotoBLendz.
Background is solid papers with as many Arrive Transfers as I could fit, some of them recolored, duplicated for stronger color, or brushed with color to get the blue to flow across the pages.
All of the brushes, titles and embellishments have slight brown color overlays to make them more earthy.
Several photos desaturated.
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry
Look at that cute little fellow embrace his days.. and the one with the two of you is precious.

What's the age for first surfboarding? There was a pocket of snow here in January and we got Little 3 and 5 out on snowboards. (And I have a feeling it won't be long for E, as I got his Mom on skis at 2-1/2 yrs.) Love your spreads of glorious days!

Fun at the beach in the sand! Love the top left photo of Oz. Surfboarding, that could be fun.

Great use of all the post card transfers and the blues and browns. Love the addition of the bicycle and sailboat.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename