Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-antiquity-pam-.jpg
pam p

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-antiquity-pam-.jpg

AnnaColor Challenge 12.29.2023 - 01.11.2024​

process
I started with artsy paper, then some stamped brushes in my stash.
Image was duplicated .I clipped one copy to the stamped brushes, then using an inverted mask on the other copy,I placed it above the stamped brushes layer.Next I brought in frames and clipped another copy of the image to the frames mask.I used some brushes from the app on top of all that.While looking around for other things,I found a texture brush that was in aAdv.Brushes class, labeled texture 3(forgot I had it).I placed this over my base layer and blended it in a little.Some multimedia, word art, splatters completed the look I was going for. I love layouts with b/w,they seem to bring out the artsy in my work.
Credits list
ArtPlay-Palette-Antiquity.html-ap 4,brushes
ArtWordArtMix 1_bt and wordart
ArtPlay-Halcyon-Collection.html-distressed frames 6_4
Splatters-No-16.html
Artplay Lost multimedia C
aA Advanced brushes PS texture 3-advanced-brushes-in-photoshop
eA Vintage Cameras1_1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Fabulous composition with the pictures of the bike ! The depth of the page is incredible ! Stunning !

Love the subtle texture and framing of the bike and orange leaves! Fabulous art!

Art and Soul is the perfect title for this creative layout!! The pops of colour are just perfect!

Wonderful framing! Love how you have to look at all of the different parts to get a feel for the whole.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pam p
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename