Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-artsy-template-Challenge-Multipack-2-Winter-Reflections-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-artsy-template-Challenge-Multipack-2-Winter-Reflections-Joan.jpg

Inspiration – The mood board is an interesting challenge because anything on it can be your inspiration. I looked at the first square and saw cupcakes but then I saw the cupcakes had a reflection. Oh boy, now I have an idea where to go because I love taking pictures of reflections. So I used winter, reflections, hearts, birds, and the color blue (1, 2, 9, 10 & 12).
Start – Artsy Template Multipack 2.1.
Template – I recolored the non-frame layers using Edit>fill.
Paper – I placed APP Loved Solid Paper 4 over the background layer.
Photos – I added the photos to the frames and mask on the template using Layer>Create Clipping Mask.
Elements-APP Ikigai Wooden Heart, APP Winter Wonderland Brad 3.
Transfer – Placed APP Meraki Overlay 1 over the wooden heart but erased the part that wasn't over the heart and Mini Palette Oisau Bird.
Journal - I think the months of winter are the finest of the year.
Snow days, blowy days- Aren't you glad they're here? Sleds go coasting down the hills. Snowmen stand and stare. The pond is fine for skating, and snow is everywhere. Snowy days, snowy days, come when winter's here. Whitest days are brightest days, of the whole long year. Elanor Hammond.
Title – I typed using Kristen ITC font.
I checked for drop shadows.
  • Love
Reactions: KimPay
Gorgeous photos! Love how you scrapped it and thank you for sharing your thought process... Mood boards are always so unpredictable...

I admire how you get out to take snow pics. We got 2-3" yesterday, but it melted by afternoon, and I didn't get outside. Beautiful photos and love the simple blue element.

I admire how you get out to take snow pics. We got 2-3" yesterday, but it melted by afternoon, and I didn't get outside. Beautiful photos and love the simple blue element.
It helps that some of these pictures were taken when I went to work and others when I went grocery shopping.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
298.9 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout