Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-travel-template-album-6-diane-p5.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-travel-template-album-6-diane-p5.jpg

Travel Project 2022 page 5, from page 5 of Travel Template Album 6, and a continuation of use of the same Palettes. A solid blue from Wildflower is the foundation.
Photos clipped to Frames/Masks.
An additional photo included from Instagram, clipped to a Rounded Rectangle Custom Shape.
Title created in my new favorite way - make a copy of the Title layer underneath, fill it with white, nudge it a couple pixels down and to the right, then add a drop shadow to the white layer.
Custom postmark created!
I'm really liking the relationship of the focal photo to the detail photos in this album--the visual organization makes it really easy to appreciate both. And using the same palettes is definitely helpful, speeding up the job as well as nudging everything toward a unified look. I started my new Cape Cod album by chucking all the APPs I wanted to use in a file--many times I am just not in the mood for a gazillion choices, so starting with a narrow field of candidates feels good.

Nice use of the gray in the photo / background in this layout. I like how the bridge is pointing to the other side of the page where your detailed photos are located.

I'm really liking the relationship of the focal photo to the detail photos in this album--the visual organization makes it really easy to appreciate both. And using the same palettes is definitely helpful, speeding up the job as well as nudging everything toward a unified look. I started my new Cape Cod album by chucking all the APPs I wanted to use in a file--many times I am just not in the mood for a gazillion choices, so starting with a narrow field of candidates feels good.
You know, I agree. Too many choices slows things down. These pages are going together much more quickly because I am saying, ok, page 6, what goes where...

Beautiful! Love the big photo and all the cute ones too. And I love the style of your title work.

Super photo of the bridge! It's nice to read that is possible to do one of these albums and have the process not be laborious. It's a beautiful book and definitely has a cohesive story.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename