Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-project-template-album-no.8-page21-michelle.jpg
pmjames

anna-aspnes-digital-art-project-template-album-no.8-page21-michelle.jpg

It’s All Blue

Page 21 of the 2022 aA Project. Created with the Project Template Album No.8 and Artplay Palette Aubade.
Credits list
Project Template Album No. 8
Artplay Palette Aubade
ArtsyTransfers Aubade
ArtsyKardz Aubade Multipack
MultiMedia Shells No.2
Aubade WordART Mix No.1

Process
Page 21 of the Project Template Album No.8 was opened up. A Solid Paper and Transfers were placed on top of the Background Layer. Some Template layers were turned off while others were filled with colour to better support my design. My Background Image was clipped to the FotoBlendz Clipping Mask which was adjusting using Brushes. My secondary image was desaturated and clipped to the second FotoBlendz Clipping Mask. Colour was added to the hair using a small brush, with a Vivid Light Blending Mode applied. Supporting images and ArtsyKardz were clipped to the Frame Layers of the Template. Paper Texture, FotoGlows and WordTransfers were placed onto my design. Dimensional elements, and WordART were placed on top of the Layout. Journaling completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
The diagonal divide of this page looks great! Love the blue hair, I thought it was real! Really nice that you included the older photo of Brandon! Ah, shell collecting - been a life-long passion for me!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename