Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-project-template-album-no.8-page14-michelle.jpg
pmjames

anna-aspnes-digital-art-project-template-album-no.8-page14-michelle.jpg

Live & Grow

Page 14 of the 2022 aA Project. Birthday fun with the kids and Grandies. Family time is so good! Created with the Project Template Album No.8.
Credits list
Project Template Album No. 8
Artplay Palette Alfresco
Outdoors WordART Mix No.3
MultiMedia Flowers No.11
ArtPlay Palette Bespoke (HeartRedLeather)
Hygge WordART Mix No.1

Process
Page 14 of the Project Template Album No.8 was opened up and a Solid Paper and a Transfer formed the Background of my Layout. Some Template layers were turned off while others were filled with colour to support my design. Two copies of my Focal Image were desaturated and extracted. Blending Modes of Darker Color and Screen were applied to the Photo Layers. The two layers were grouped together and a Layer Mask and Brushes were used to further Blend the image. An Artsy Paper was clipped to the FotoBlendz Clipping Mask. Supporting images and a Solid Paper were clipped to the Frame Layers of the Template. WordTransfers were added into the Background. Dimensional elements, and WordART were placed on top of the Layout. I changed the letters of the WordART Threadz to reflect my layout with elements from my stash. Journaling completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Oh, I like that comparison from old to the new photos and your muted coloring. Your cluster works perfectly with the photo arrangement too.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename