Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-project-template-album-no.8-page1-michelle.jpg
pmjames

anna-aspnes-digital-art-project-template-album-no.8-page1-michelle.jpg

Day 1 - aA Project 2022

The first day of the Project, introducing my theme and my six word story - You Are Loved No Matter What! Created with the new Project Template Album No.8, Artplay MiniPalette Serein (free with purchase of Anna's Project Class) and other bits and pieces from Anna's store.
Credits list
Project Template Album No. 8
Artplay MiniPalette Serein (free with purchase of Anna's Project Class)
Holiday WordART Clusters No.1
Family WordART Mix No.1 (BeadedThreadz)
MultiMedia Holiday No.7 (button)
FotoGlow Mix No.1

Process Page 1 of the Project Template Album No.8 and a Solid Paper from Artplay MiniPalette Serein form the foundation of this layout. Some Template layers were turned off while others were filled with colour to support my design. My Focal Image was extracted and an Artsy Paper was clipped to the FotoBlendz Clipping Mask. Gold Paint and a WordTransfer were placed on top of the Artsy Paper. Supporting images and Artsy Papers were clipped to the Frame mask layers. Paper Textures were placed on top of the Background and Splatters and FotoGlow added. Dimensional elements, WordART and journaling completed the layout.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Reactions: ksacry
What a great layout! I love the photos and I love the story you have told! I come from a very long line of elves and for elves, family is everything. It looks like it is the same for you!

Just love the sweet face of Mav! There is a special connection between grandparent and grandchild. You've inspired me to do a book for my adult grandkids (after I finish the current one).

This page reminds me, and I may have told this before, but my daughter and my mom had this special relationship, and they didn't even see each other very often. It has always amazed me. Great photos - you and Mav reminds me of how heavy these toddlers can be :)

Not all grandparents are the same ... your grands are fortunate to have you and all the love you shower on them.
Beautiful photos!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata