Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-project-2022-diane-PTA8-december4.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-project-2022-diane-PTA8-december4.jpg

Day 4 of Project 2022 talks about the snow we are not supposed to get in Portland, then some old snow stories.
Adapting Project Template Album 8 - Page 4:
- I select the background, FotoBlendz and all the associated stains and placed them on the left. Only minor size adjustments needed since I want the FotoBlendz to be the large focal point
- then I select all the frames and bring them in on the right. One of the frames won't fit on the right so I slide it to the left.
At least once in each December project, I used contrasting background papers, and I always love it (not sure why I don't do it more often)
Then clip photos to FotoBLendz and Frame Masks and add embellishments and journaling.
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry
This spread reminds me of a snowglobe, the way everything is so neatly contained. I want to shake it and see the flurries flutter! Yes, I'm a snow-lover, I admit it, and regret only that I don't ski anymore. We had a dusting of snow in November but lately it's been mostly rain here outside of NYC, though upstate folks got absolutely pounded by many feet of lake effect snow a few weeks ago.

Diane, this is stunning! Your journaling is amazing. Agree with Laura, a snow globe wonderland! Buffalo, 50 miles to the west of us got 7 feet, but we only got 6 inches of snow which is gone now.

I love your "snow" all over the pages! I live north of you in Seattle area and we get several inches of snow every year. I'm so glad I'm retired and do not need to drive in it anymore.

Diane, this is stunning! Your journaling is amazing. Agree with Laura, a snow globe wonderland! Buffalo, 50 miles to the west of us got 7 feet, but we only got 6 inches of snow which is gone now.
I have no concept of 7 feet! :) Thank you!!

I love your "snow" all over the pages! I live north of you in Seattle area and we get several inches of snow every year. I'm so glad I'm retired and do not need to drive in it anymore.
I didn't realize Seattle got snow at all. I'm glad it doesn't amount to much here.

I love how these two papers look next to each other and the way you worked in the snow, photos, and stories is masterful. Oh, and fabulous title.

I totally love this!! love the snowy look and your photos, specially the blended one!! just perfect.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename