Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-month-review-template-album-6-Michelle-AnnaColor.jpg
pmjames

anna-aspnes-digital-art-month-review-template-album-6-Michelle-AnnaColor.jpg

Gift
Created with the Artplay MiniPalette Gelid and page 13 of the Month Review Template Album No.6.

I’m still working through my 2022 images and once a month I like to use the coordinating template from the Month in Review Template Album No.6. This page celebrates my Mum and me!

I’m looking forward to using the new Month in Review Templates for 2023!! (Month Review Template Album No.7)
Credits list
Artplay MiniPalette Gelid
ArtsyTransfers Gelid
Month Review Template Album No.6 (page 13)
Beaded Threadz No.2
ArtPlay Palette SurfsUp (branch)
ArtPlay Palette Swell (flower)
ArtPlay Palette Kristtorn (pine branch)

Process page 13 of the Month Review Template Album No.6 was opened up and an Artsy Paper was placed on top of the Background Layer. Some Layers of the Template were turned off and others were filled with colour to better support my images. My Focal Image was duplicated and clipped to the FotoBlendz Layer in the Template. A Hard Light Blending Modes was applied to the top layer. An ArtsyTransfer was placed over the image with a Soft Light Blending Mode applied. Papers, Images and a Transfer were clipped to the Frame Layers of the Template. A circle from the BONUS BrushSet was used to encircle the date. ArtsyTransfers were placed Below the Template Layers. Dimensional elements were placed on top of the Layout. Journaling completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and ViVre
Beautiful layout! I wish I had used Month in Review instead of FotoInspired templates. I still may go back and redo last year. I think this is such a great way to get an annual review done.

Lovely and touching page! I like the way the photos wrap around the blended view, and what a pretty cluster!

So nice that your parents can still travel to you and spend time living every day lift. Beautiful photo of you and your mom.

Michele, you and your mom look so much alike and so nice to have your parents there to enjoy! I miss my mom especially and would love to have another day with her.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename